Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stardust Earrings. . .They're here!

For a long time you all have been requesting earrings from us and we have finally delivered. We launched them a few weeks ago though I have yet to write about them here. Sorry to all my blog readers! We do, however, have daily updates on our Facebook fan page so "like" us to stay in the loop. I have added a link below for easy access.

We have added a matching pendant to all of our earrings and we are soon to be introducing a bracelet line. To see all of our earrings check them out here!



Here is our Facebook Fan page for giveaways, new designs, secret sales, and much much more!

xoxo

Amy









3 comments:

Pretty Things said...

Those are fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use some of the information from this blog post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
Alex

Caught RED Handed said...

Sure Alex.