Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have a secret to tell


There's some big news on the home front here at CRH. Some REAL big news. I can't share everything that is going to happen within the next year, because I need to save some surprises for you! But I can share one little bit of information with you...

I am working on some new designs. I realize that I've not had a lot of time to focus on my one true love- creating. Creating new, fresh, exciting pieces that you will love is a big part of my passion. I absolutely LOVE getting those emails from all of you saying how much you love your piece when you receive it in the mail. The feeling that I get out of the joy I can give is unmistakeable and remarkable. I love getting those types of emails and messages!!!

So, here's to the next few days of perfecting these designs for you- my customers- the BEST in the world! Check back often, as there will be a contest to give out a new design for FREE.

You can find the rings pictured above at http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17661958

xoxo,

CRH

1 comment:

Pretty Things said...

Very excited for your news!