Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Little Negligence. . .



A Little Negligence. . .

With the purchase of our first home and the BIG move into that home (I don't think you ever realize how much stuff you really crammed into your tiny apartment until you have to move it!) I have been a little negligent to my blog. Good news--we are settled in and ready to get down to business.

Autumn is in full swing which means we are starting to gear up for Christmas! This week I will be posting my first article on Christmas preparations as well as bringing you a new artist to highlight and, of course, a long overdue Secret Sale.

Thanks to all of you who sent warm wishes and congratulations on our home--they were appreciated and cherished. I love being able to share my life experiences with so many of you. Hugs and Kisses to you all!!!

No comments: