Monday, April 12, 2010

Battle of the Monday Explosions

I don't know if I am alone in the Battle of the Monday Explosions but it is one of my busiest days of the week. It seems like over the weekend my house explodes, orders get backed up, errands are put on hold, and daily life comes to an utter halt. Sebastian and I are too eager to hang out with dad rather than be responsible! Somehow, within 2 days, everything I had done the week before gets unraveled.

This week was no exception. In fact, it was a bigger task than normal since Grandma and Grandpa will be coming down for a visit next week which means extra cleaning and I was behind on a ton of jewelry prep. And, did I forget to mention, there is Sebastian?!

I knew there was not going to be a lot of time to spend with the bebe today so I set him up a little playpen in a laundry basket with a few toys. The little guy has been entertaining himself for hours and I am on the verge of completing the last of my Monday mayhem while squeezing in a little blog writing:) I must say, I am thankful for the simple pleasure God gives.

No comments: