Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Phew. . .What a Week!


Have you ever had one of those weeks where NOTHING seems to go right? Well that is the kind of week I seem to be having. No matter what it is--if I touch it this week it is going to break!
I could go down a list of horrible and ridiculous things that have happened to me so far this week but I figure--what's the use of dwelling on the negative right? Instead--I wanted to take a minute and dwell on the positive;)
Every morning I get to wake up and spend my day doing what I love and loving what I do. I have a fantastic husband who loves me and is so good to me. God has given me a wonderful family, my health, friends and a brand new home to live in--see this week is looking better already!
Sometimes I forget to take a little time out of the busyness and remember the little things that make life so precious. Today--I think I am going to take a minute to just take in the world around me.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments: