Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Little Sharing. . .


Sharing. . .do you remember the first time you had to share your icecream or maybe even a little attention with a new brother or sister? Pure agony in the beginning huh?!
As an artist, sharing has taken on a whole new world for me. I love being able to share my experiences as well as learn from others. It is one of the greatest joys I have had in starting caughtREDhanded.
I am going to start a series to share some of my experiences (good and not so much) here every week and I would love for you all to add to the conversation with experiences that you have had as well. I will be starting this series next week on wholesaling--if you have anything specific you would like me to address or share please do not hesitate to ask:)
I would like to share one thing with you all this evening. Since I have started making jewelry I have bought most of my supplies from one fantastic store here in Greenville SC. They have been FANTASTIC and are just a pleasure to work with. If I needed something that they did not have--they got it for me. All together I could not have asked for a better supporter. They have recently started their own website which I am thrilled to share with you all. It is still in the works and does not nearly show the amount of unique products they have available but definitely a site to bookmark.
Like Always--Happy Shopping!

No comments: