Friday, June 13, 2008




Accomplishments:

It feels so good to finally have some of our new line completed and posted. Last night I finished adding pictures and changing the order of some others. I have added a picture of each of my new pendants being worn so that you can see how they might look on you.

This is the first time I had actually seen them on another person and I fell in love with them all over again. I also think it helps that my sister-in-law has an awesome tan (that's what happens when you live here in SC:). Anyway--I am very happy with how they turned out!


Giveaway:

Yesterday we announced a giveaway of one of our new pendants. The winner of our Giveaway goes to Wendy (foodchic) who left us comments and encouragement that we could not resist acknowledging. Wendy we will be sending you one of our NEW pendants. Please let us know what you think when it arrives!

MAJOR SALE: Today, for blog readers only, I am giving away a FREE pendant with the purchase of any pendant from my new line. You may choose any of our wood pendants for FREE! When purchasing place BLOG READER in the note to seller box at check out and include your free pendant choice. You may choose ANY pendant from our square, oval, or tear drop line. We appreciate you and your feedback:) As always--Happy Shopping!


No comments: